Er zitten geen producten in uw winkelwagen. Misschien is het artikel dat u had gekozen uitverkocht.
Finding Birds in Eastern Bulgaria
Finding Birds in Eastern Bulgaria includes the best birding areas along the Dabube & the Eastern Rhodopes.
|Formaat||15 x 21 cm|
|Afbeeldingen||kaarten in zwart-wit|
|Jaar van uitgave||2019|
This book gives precise details on how to find the most exciting birds in Eastern Bulgaria - that's everywhere east of Stara Zagora, including Rusenski Lom, Lake Sreburna and the Eastern Rhodopes mountains, as well as all the hotspots along the Black Sea coast.
It replaces the previous book, Finding Birds in Bulgaria, covering a lot more sites in more detail (twice as much text, twice as many maps) but not including the mountain areas further west, the maps and text for which are available here, replicated from the previous book.
Compared to other publications covering the same area, this one:
- Provides the most useful maps - so you can easily find your way to the best bits of wetland, steppe or woodland
- Includes GPS co-ordinates to help you find the right turnings, parking spaces or viewing points
- Highlights the best areas only - and summarises the key attraction in the first paragraph so you can easily decide whether to read on or bother to visit the site
- Has a map on the inside cover which serves as an index so you can easily find any site in the book
- Is light and portable (and cheap)
Geen specificaties gevonden
- Code 9781907316593
- EAN 9781907316593
- Gewicht 1